The Big Three Experience: Body, Mind & Spirit
Time & Location
About the Event
Support, nurture, explore, discover, and express the creative aspects of your mind, body, and spirit in these engaging and hands-on workshop series. Each class session is co-facilitated by artists, educators, and coaches in Denver and will explore the energies and archetypes found in dreams, literature, poetry, mythology, institutions, films, music, arts, and artifacts.
This creative class series is broken up into three, independent, 6-week workshop series.
Or, you can choose to register for an individual workshop.
Each 6-week class series is $240 - Early Bird Registration Pricing for any class series until March 24th! $180
Drop-in for an individual workshop: $55
Class Series 1: April 7-May 12
Session 1 The Hero's Journey - Examining the energies of Intention, Alchemy, and Place
Session 2 Mind, Body & Spirit - Exploration of the mind/heart connection
Session 3 Subconscious, Conscious, Superconscious - Discussion and exercises of modern perspectives on how our conscious moments interact
Session 4 Love, Light, Life - Diving into how we reach our peak experiences through storytelling
Session 5 People, Planet Peace, Community Engagement - Looking at the world we live in through therapeutic devices
Session 6 Morning, Noon & Night - Exploring how our body chemistries are altered in the various phases of daily life
Class Series 2: May 19-June 23
Session 7 Father, Son, Holy Ghost - Connecting to masculine archetypal energies inherent in our human existence through the examination of literature, myth, and liturgies
Session 8 Gaia, Mother Earth, and Female deities - Connecting to feminine archetypal energies inherent in our human existence through the examination of literature, myth, and liturgies
Session 9 Beauty, Truth, Goodness - Looking at the material world and Western perspectives
Session 10 Karma, Cosmos, and Chakras - Examining the world of metaphysics and Eastern perspectives
Session 11 Height, Width, Depth - Exploring your place in the world and in relationships through NLP, Somatic, and Perceptual Positions
Session 12 Past, Present, Future - Through the technique of writing, access your personal ideas of past, present, and future
Class Series 3: June 30-Aug 4
Session 13 Trance, Meditation, Prayer - Utilizing the practice of stilling the mind, experience five brainwave states
Session 14 Here, There and Everywhere - Exploring the transformative vibration of sound
Session 15 Atonement, Forgiveness, Moving On - Delving into the numinous experience within ritual and ceremony
Session 16 Mother, Father, Child - Connecting how we express and experience archetypal energies through roleplaying and examing perceptions
Session 17 Explore, Discover, Experiment - Creative self-emersion through group sharing and reflection
Session 18 Life Celebration Capstone - Honoring the Self within Community
- To inspire the creative process in our day-to-day living, to transcend obstacles and mundane thinking to be the best we can be.
- To learn archetypal models that are relevant to artistic expression. Archetypal energies are introduced through hypnosis to explore the unconscious, access the creative psyche, and converse with the over-protective shadow-self. These energies transform the negativity and anxieties that often block creativity by facilitating a free flow of our imaginative processes. Workshops draw on a diversity of archetypal energies illuminated by C.G. Jung, Joseph Campbell, Marie-Louise von Franz, Robert A. Johnson, Robert L. Moore, Doug Gillette, Sallie Nichols, Robert Bly, etc.
- Participants will experience through hypnosis guided episodes, putting theory into a practice of healing the creative psyche. Example: The physical experience of the Warrior Pose with skillful guidance expands consciousness, transcends frozen thinking habits, and taps into the richness of the imagination.
- Participants will take away a process to explore, discover, assess, and liberate the creative self through an interactive and iterative process of hypnosis.
About Ed Bostick
Ed Bostick, MPA, NLP, CCHT, RP, hypnotherapist, coach, and speaker.
30 years of experience in public health as a non-profit executive, community convener, fund-raiser, and educator.
· MPA: Public Health Policy, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
· Certified Neuro-linguistic Programming Practitioner: NLP of the Rockies, Denver
· Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist: Denver School of Hypnotherapy
· Certified Medical Support Hypnotherapist: American Academy of Hypnotherapy, Albuquerque, NM
· BA: Media and Theatre, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND ORGANIZATIONS
· International Board of Hypnotherapy Certified Member: No. CHT 10318-529
· Andreas NLP Trainings Seminars and Workshops
· CO License No. NLC.0012052
· Founding Member Front Range Hypnotherapy
· In practice since 2008
· Board Member: Colorado Association of Psychotherapists (past)
· Acting (Meisner Method) John Parkinson, LA
· Commercials Tepper-Gallegos, LA
· Singing (Musical Theatre) Erv Windward, LA and Patrice Burgstahler, Denver
- Early Bird: Class Series 1$180$1800$0
- Early Bird: Class Series 2$180$1800$0
- Early Bird: Class Series 3$180$1800$0
- Individual Class Session$55$550$0