Wed, Jun 23|
Healing Meditation 2 - Intuitive Awareness
Learn structured formats to perceive your own energy and release what doesn’t support your highest good.
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2021, 6:30 PM
About the Event
Healing Meditation 2 – Intuitive Awareness
Wed evenings for 7 weeks, 6:30 pm to 8:30ish pm MT – over Zoom!
Jun 23 – Aug 4
Facilitated by Rev. Suzanne Hunt
• Connect with like-minded souls in a small group limited to 8 people
• Early registration $145, until June 16 ($170 on June 17)
Energize your spiritual path. Trust your intuition.
Deepen your self-awareness.
Builds on the foundation of module 1 to expand self-awareness and trust for your intuition. Learn structured formats to perceive your own energy and release what doesn’t support your highest good. Spiritual topics include intuitive decision making, how to clear layers of the aura, relationship agreements, and introduction to unconscious belief systems. Class is taught through instruction, guided meditation, and discussion. Module 1 or equivalent training is a prerequisite.
Program topics include:
• Learn intuitive tools and decision making
• Study energy in the layers in the aura
• Introduction to unconscious belief systems
• Learn to detach from unsupportive outside influences
• Introduction to spiritual agreements in relationships
• Balance female creative energy (for everyone)
• Continue work with spirit guide for healing
What previous students are saying about Healing Meditation:
"I truly enjoyed the class. [These are] the tools that I had been looking for so long."
"Loved the class. So helpful & practical. Already making a difference."
Learn more about all of the Healing Meditation classes: altheacenter.org/healing-meditation
Rev. Suzanne Hunt BIO
Suzanne is an empathic clairvoyant, healer, and spiritual teacher who brings intuitive insight to help energize your spiritual path and personal growth. She inspires her clients and students to discover their own intuitive wisdom, personal truth, and expansive ability to create.
Healing Meditation 2