Sat, Sep 21|
Althea Center for Engaged Spirituality
Being Brave: Unleashing Your Voice
Embrace your whole self through telling your story.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2019, 3:00 PM
Althea Center for Engaged Spirituality, 1400 N Williams St, Denver, CO 80218, USA
About the Event
What if telling your story could set you free? In class series, you'll learn how to step out of fear and step into bravery by reclaiming your power and express your true self. Release shame and the feeling of not being enough by sharing your story with others in this intimate group setting.
4 Saturdays: Sept 2, Oct 5, 12, 19, 2019 | 3:00-4:30pm
What to expect from this series: [Be prepared to make some massive shifts]
- 4 weeks of resources, support, and FUN to help you start owning your voice! (to start showing up as UNIQUELY YOU, not as someone else.)
- A community of other amazing people ready to cheer you on (even though they are equally scared shitless.)
- Daily meditation practice (to quiet that busy mind of yours and connect with yourself.)
- Journaling exercises (to break old patterns and bust through limiting beliefs)
- Energy healing (to clear out the crap from the past and free yourself for what’s to come)
- Activities to get you OUT of your comfort zone and showing up as you!
It’s time to stop hiding.
Being Brave Registration